Is this your first time buying from this brand? Did you consider other brands?
Yes, I have compared this filter to a K&N filter and the quality is far much better then the K&N filter. Would recommend BMC for the quality, but goes to say that you will be paying extra for the quality.
Was it easy to install? Any installation tips that will help others?
If anyone has worked on a car before it is easy. But for people that haven't, look through forums online for a DIY guide for installation on your vehicle.
Once you've had a chance to use the product, did it meet your expectations?
I do not feel any noticeable power, nor extra "noise". The filter itself is high quality and I can trust putting it in my car. But as said before the quality does reflect in the price. I would highly recommend the OEM filter with a stock air box setup. Will save you money in the long run!
- Quality is much better compared to a K&N Performance Air Filter
- Easy Installation
- Easy Modification for beginners
- No major power gains
- Feels no different compared to recommended OEM paper filter
- Expensive (But does show in the quality)
- Requires a regeneration after a certain amount of Kms (Kilometers) or age. This requires you to purchase the regeneration kit.
Place of Install
Mileage at Install
Easy to install. Will take a average 15-30 mins to install.