Team Wheelwell FAQs
What can I do to become a Team Wheelwell member?
You'll need to accrue a mod score of at least 500. Start by uploading a profile photo, adding all your vehicles, contributing to the site regularly (photos, part reviews, build lists, posts), trading information with other community members, and answering questions. Basically your subject matter expertise! A Wheelwell Community Manager will get in touch once you're ready for the Team.
What are the benefits of being chosen to represent Team Wheelwell?
You'll earn the priceless admiration and respect from your peers. Additional program perks:
- Get a special profile badge and vanity URL
- Attend exclusive events
- Receive swag made just for Team Wheelwell
- Build your audience and earn credibility
- Gain content moderation privileges
- Lead local meetups for the greater Wheelwell community
- Shape Wheelwell by providing feedback on new features
- Contribute articles on the official Wheelwell blog
How can I build my audience/following on Wheelwell?
Here's a few ways you can build an audience on our platform:
- Post your coolest photos on Wheelwell and share across your social networks.
- Lead a local meetup with other Wheelwell users. Need help reaching local users or want some attendee swag? We're here to help you connect and support the event. Feel free to check out our blog post on hosting your own meetup.
- What parts are you saving for? Create a Build List to share with the Wheelwell community.
- Have a build story you want to share or unique automotive know-how that can benefit the community? Contribute an article on the Wheelwell blog and gain more street cred in the automotive world.
How can I see where I rank in the Wheelwell community?
How long do I get to be a part of Team Wheelwell?
You'll retain your hard-earned Team Wheelwell status until the end of the calendar year. Come January, the most active and engaged Team Wheelwell members will receive an invitation for another annual term. The bottom line: keep sharing on Wheelwell and enjoy the insider perks for years to come.